Tasmanian Police Sprinter 4X4

Midwestdrifter

Engineer In Residence
Yeah, the 15" tires and wheels look really small with the 4x4s lift. 245/75R16 or 235/85R16 fit quite well thankfully.

Eric Experience

Nada.,
Looks like a good unit, If you find vibration When you drive it don't panic it can be easily fixed. let us know how it drives. Eric.

nada

Thanks Eric, it was delivered this afternoon but haven't had a chance to drive it yet as I was too busy trying to find someone willing to insure it.
Ended up going with Shannons as the others I tried could only find the 2wd in there system so was told they either couldn't insure it or would only insure it for third party.
One even ask her superior who said they put it in the same catorary as a grey import.
I had an private imported toyota hiace 4x4 before this and had the same problem, but went with CIL cause it was a camper.

kinkster

I have a 2014 319 4 x 4 I bought brand new, and have it insured with NRMA, for a good price.
You may want to give them a try!

nada

Thanks tried racq which I think is same but qld because I'm a member but was told cause they couldn't find my model in there system they couldn't insure it
Ended up with Shannons as those that would insure only offered low payout compared to what they cost to replace

Top Bottom