Bug deflector/shield

Greg336

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can get a bug sheild/deflector? I have a 2006 Sprinter. Maybe there is another dodge that has them and has a very simular front end that will cross over to the sprinter. Thank You.

dbeyer

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can get a bug sheild/deflector? I have a 2006 Sprinter. Maybe there is another dodge that has them and has a very simular front end that will cross over to the sprinter. Thank You.
Where are you I have a new clear one I'm not using.

David

Greg336

Hi David, I'm just North of Detroit, is the clear one made for a Sprinter or is it one that is made kind of a general for most vehicles? If its made for a sprinter how much do you want for it and include the shipping cost.

Greg

Where are you I have a new clear one I'm not using.

David

dbeyer

Hi David, I'm just North of Detroit, is the clear one made for a Sprinter or is it one that is made kind of a general for most vehicles? If its made for a sprinter how much do you want for it and include the shipping cost.

Greg
Greg,

My bug deflector is for a sprinter. Never used.
I will sell it for 50% of retail plus shipping or buy a black smoke one at the link below.

http://www.sprinteraccessories.com/059_bug_stone_deflector.html#

David

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
So I did that, ordered a shield from Sprinter Accessories. It took weeks but they finally contacted me to tell me that the part is no longer available and would I like to order something else with the money they got from me via PayPal. No thanks, just refund. So I got my money back, but no shield. David? Got one for a 2006?

Funny that they still have the site unchanged despite the lack of availability...

-Randy

Top Bottom