Windshield squirters over spray

Old Crows

Calypso 2014 View Profile
The cheap plastic nozzles may be cracked

DanAzon

dorman 47191 on Amazon ...........had them for 2 yrs +......better than OEM.
How do you get them to spray the windshield? On the Dorman nozzles I have there are three holes one on the side and two out the front. The side hole sprays the windshield fine but the two on the front spray straight out in line with the wiper arm and none of the fluid gets on the windshield.

Stev_H

Having read your query and the subsequent responses I have concluded this is an intentional feature :D as it's also the case with my UK 2013 LWB motor, which sprays the LHS jet towards pedestrians on the footpath not that I would do something like that on purpose.

Joking aside (or am I) have looked at it in situ and can see no problem evident, thanks to posters who provided links and info for replacement parts, will get some of those as this seems to be one of those things I always forget to get around to.

jvvjvv

How do you get them to spray the windshield? On the Dorman nozzles I have there are three holes one on the side and two out the front. The side hole sprays the windshield fine but the two on the front spray straight out in line with the wiper arm and none of the fluid gets on the windshield
Not sure.........just snapped them on, if I remember. A couple are plugged now and I keep forgetting to clean 131258CD-AAF2-402C-B7C6-49A322BA6524.jpeghthem out. 😃😃

jvvjvv

Sorry.........after thinking about it and after relooking up the dormans on Amazon and seeing the photo I took of the ones on my van, I remember getting some to replace the dormans. (Must have not been happy with them) Got the replacements at a local auto parts, no idea of the store/brand.

DanAzon

Sorry.........after thinking about it and after relooking up the dormans on Amazon and seeing the photo I took of the ones on my van, I remember getting some to replace the dormans. (Must have not been happy with them) Got the replacements at a local auto parts, no idea of the store/brand.
Ah Ha, yes you must have experienced the same issue I was... I would love to get some of those. These Dorman nozzles are not what the doctor ordered. Now we are on the same page. Those are these; https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=10479004&jsn=3

Top Bottom