NCV3: 2006-2018 Front Passenger Seat

Looking for a front passenger seat, would be great with with heated seats and comfort package, but I'll take just about anything that mounts up correctly. Leatherette or cloth works, 2015 or newer please.

Cheers,

Paul

ethiopianic

Any luck finding a seat? I have a 2015 Sprinter and want to replace the 2 seater passenger bench with a single seat. If you found something please let me know.
tx

Any luck finding a seat? I have a 2015 Sprinter and want to replace the 2 seater passenger bench with a single seat. If you found something please let me know.
tx
Actually found the Mercedes Metris front bucket seats fit on the pedestals. Have one of them coming my way from Dicks Auto Parts. Never could find an OEM sprinter seat. Why Mercedes doesn't sell a front seat is beyond me, also why there aren't many reasonably priced aftermarket seats - plenty in the $2-3k price range.
http://www.ebaystores.com/seanb69fsu/pages/delivery/

AlbertM

I traded a Sprinter single passenger seat for my two person seat. The bolt pattern was the same, no issues there. However the new seat did not have the pressure sensor the double seat does and so I got an annoying SRS error.

The local Mercedes dealer said they could fix it but it turned out they couldn't - they wanted me to schedule time with the techs online from Germany to try to reprogram the unit. That sounded awfully spendy so I thought I had to live with this problem - until I heard from an old Mercedes mechanic that putting a small resistor inline would solve the problem. It did.

My next task is to add a heater to that seat.

Actually found the Mercedes Metris front bucket seats fit on the pedestals. Have one of them coming my way from Dicks Auto Parts. Never could find an OEM sprinter seat. Why Mercedes doesn't sell a front seat is beyond me, also why there aren't many reasonably priced aftermarket seats - plenty in the $2-3k price range.
http://www.ebaystores.com/seanb69fsu/pages/delivery/
I know this is an old post, but do you know if the Metris seat fit in the earlier NCV3, 2010 for example?

Thanks!

I know this is an old post, but do you know if the Metris seat fit in the earlier NCV3, 2010 for example?

Thanks!
I dont know for certain, but I'd imagine they're all the same pedestal size/spacing. Call the seat seller and ask for the dimensions of the mounting holes. Three years on the metris seat with no issues, even mounted a swivel with no issues.

Top Bottom