FX Chaise Extension For Tall Folks

aarpskier

2017 LTV Unity FX
At 6'4", the Leisure Lounge pull-out chaise in our 2017 FX is simply not long enough for me. So, I added a fold down extension that adds 12" to 18" in length (depending on the cushion used). We still have access to the under sofa storage. The modification cost about $50 and took 4 hours to construct.

Step-by-step instructions for this modification, with 11 photoraphs, are attached.

We will be at the 2018 Winkler Rally, September 5-8. Please stop by if you would like to see this modification in person!

Attachments

Last edited:

SSTraveler

2014 LTV Unity Murphy Bed
If you have the details with pictures on a pdf, why not just upload the pdf so everyone who wants to see your mod can. I'd love to see just one picture of your mod. If you could upload just one picture with your post that would be very helpful. To upload a pdf just click the paper clip symbol on the advanced screen. See post#5 on this thread, https://sprinter-source.com/forum/showthread.php?p=678466#post678466 for tip on resizing and uploading pictures.

Last edited:

aarpskier

2017 LTV Unity FX
I thought I included two pictures with the original post, but just realized album to which the link refers was inadvertently marked "private." Fixed that, so pictures should now appear. And I never knew about attachments to a post, so to paraphrase Scarecrow, "I learned something today whether I wanted to or not.." Thanks, SSTraveler! :cheers: (See attachment)

Attachments

Last edited:

Top Bottom