What is recommended tire pressure for the Vista Cruiser MB

bcolins

2004 158" Vista Cruiser
I recently purchased a 2004 Gulf stream G24 MB edition. What is the recommended tire pressure for this RV. My Gulf stream RV manual is a generic manual. I have read on general sprinter forums that anywhere between 50 and 80 PSI is "Suggested" by sprinter van owners.

Brian in San antonio

NewfD90

We also just bought a 2006 Gulf Stream G24 MB Edition and the previous owner liked 60 front and 80 rear, although the data plate from Gulf Stream says 55 front and 79 rear.

Incidentally, it looks as though we bought @israndy's old G24 (2 owners removed).

bcolins

2004 158" Vista Cruiser
We also just bought a 2006 Gulf Stream G24 MB Edition and the previous owner liked 60 front and 80 rear, although the data plate from Gulf Stream says 55 front and 79 rear.

Incidentally, it looks as though we bought @israndy's old G24 (2 owners removed).
Where is the data plate showing tire pressures?

Mikolia69

Once in a while you get shown the light....
I have experimented with many tire pressures and have found that running them slightly lower gives such a smoother, gentler ride. We baby our MB when driving, so smooth ride trumps and fuel savings for us. I think the last time i adjusted, I did them 5 PSI lower than the recommend pressure. Very happy with the smooth ride now, where it used to be rigid and you would shudder over every little bump in the road.

SrNCOVet

My 2006 G24 shows 59 front, 79 rear. Sticker is on the floor near where your feet go when driving, but with the door open.

Top Bottom