DeltaVS Intro: Sprinter upfitters, product developers and Interior Kit Installers

Delta

Hello All!

I was excited to see this forum alive and well. I would like to introduce my company since we are also Sprinter people.

We are Delta Vehicle Systems, based in the Rocky Mountains and have been developing race vehicles as a team for a while and are now creating our own product line based on our experience 'in the field and on the courses'. The team is made up of two mechanical engineers and a computer scientist that has been converted to full time a vehicle enthusiast (that's me, my name is Jen).

We are installers of the Adventure Wagon RUV Kits for Sprinter interior conversions (yeah, I am biased but these kits are amazing), developed and sell front and rear Sprinter bumpers that secure to the frame and are very easy to install, and do all manner of Sprinter upfitting from solar kit installs, D Heaters, windows, and auxiliary battery systems.

As a team before creating Delta Vehicle Systems, we spent years racing on the Bonneville Salt Flats and have the world record for the world's fastest vegetable oil powered vehicle. So we have had plenty of experience with designing for strength and power and we bring that experience to our products. We hope you like them.

It is nice to meet you all. Let us know if we can help!

Jen

Last edited:

Delta

jogn61ct,

No, we are not a forum sponsor. The intro is for my company and I am also personally here to be a regular forum member, help where I can and pick up a few tips and tricks from other enthusiasts and experienced upfitters.

Top Bottom