Our New 2018 Arriva

grross

We are in the process of downsizing from our Marathon conversion and decided on starting with a class B CH Arriva. On April 17th we picked up the unit at the factory on the agreed to schedule! Previous to our arrival I had prepared a multi point check off list based on our 26 years of owning multiple RVs. Much to our pleasant surprise the unit had no faults. The unit was exactly as we had ordered. The fit, finish and workmanship was excellent. I took the Sprinter to MB to have 2 recalls addressed. one for emissions and the other for "cross wind assist". Returning to our home after the recalls I definitely noticed a difference when we got hit with the crosswinds while driving @70 mph on the interstate.

islandbum561

Congrats on your new coach! DW and I have a Platinum 272 on the build line now, awaiting a delivery date of 6/26. Also downsizing from a class A DP. Best of luck on your new coach and maybe we'll see you around some time !

grross

Thank you. I hope you have the same good luck with your new unit. Just a short update: over the week end we traveled 1,100 mile to eastern PA. again everything functioned as designed. now I will keep my mouth shut, before I jinx myself.

Mr.Mark

Grross, can you give us an update? I've been thinking of adding a class B to 'repertoire' of vehicles.

Safe travels,
Mark

grross

Quick update - Still no problems. We now have approx 4,000 miles. With the current cost of diesel fuel we have used the CH more than our Marathon. Our son has used it several times and has been most impressed with handling and floor plan. As we all get older having a dry bathroom becomes more important!

Mr.Mark

Grross, I was wondering are the twin beds comfortable and to your liking? If we were to go the 'additional coach' route, I do not want slides, I want to keep it simple.

Thanks,
Mark

Mr.Mark

I see that Coach House is coming out with the Ford Transit diesel Chassis listed as the 'Platinum III'. It was advertised on the back of my FMCA magazine as coming soon! It will be interesting to see.

Mark

Top Bottom