Mercedes Benz of Wilsonville is Terrible

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Wonder what that was all about. Mccoy got bought by a big truck outfit, yet they shut down the Sprinter parts and service side? Didn't find it worthwhile to continue?
When we bought our Sprinter in 2005, McCoy was flat-out owned by Freightiner (FL is/was corporate-based in Portland).
Somewhen after we bought it, McCoy became locally privately owned. (and FL ceased production in Oregon)

Evidently (as you wrote) (ex-)McCoy is now owned by a "big truck outfit" AND MB has split off the "big rig" Freightliner division to become a separate company.
The Metris and Sprinter lines have remained with MB.
Thus the "corporate distance" between Freightliner (big trucks) and Sprinters has greatly increased.
(MB and Freightliner haven't (yet) split as far as MB (vs) Dodge, but they're drifting in that direction)

--dick

effseetee

'21 144 Cargo 2500 Gas - Portland OR
Yea Wilsonville is one of the worst... i'll include that for buying as well, save your time and go to Salem or Seattle instead.

Another good local shop for service is German Formula Auto Repair - very fair prices and easy to work with.
I think i paid about 1/3 of what Wilsonville quoted me for service.

mk216v

Salem Sprinter is good.

I believe German Formula is owned by Sprinter Store owner, so I hope you checked out google reviews for both.

Top Bottom