What Agile Off-Road did to my Sprinter!!

I had Agile Off Road install their coll-over shocks up front and Fox shocks on the rear. They also custom built two 10 leaf springs for the back to meet my weight needs. I am an expediter who can carry up to 3,000 lbs.
I would like to sum up my experience with Agile Off Road in one word. No not that word. Amazing. My experience was truly amazing.
Nobody builds and custom tunes suspensions for the Sprinter better than John.
My Sprinter now handles like a sports car whether empty or fully loaded. No more excessive leaning on curves. No more rocking side to side leaving driveways. No more being shoved around by the wind. The Wind Assist function hasn't once applied the brakes since my visit to Agile.
The 10 leaf springs are amazing. They remind me of my Tempor-pedic mattress. Very firm yet truly comfortable.
Agile Off Road is amazing at building the perfect suspension for the 4wd Sprinters but they can also build the perfect suspension for a cargo van to haul heavy weight, or the passenger vans to have a smoother, softer ride, or the RV not to bounce all over the road.
If anyone from Mercedes Benz reads this I would like to say; Mercedes, you should be ashamed of yourselves. John, from Agile Off Road, turned my Sprinter into the van it should always have been. You should consider him for becoming an official upfitter.

AI Joe

I had Agile Off Road install their coll-over shocks up front and Fox shocks on the rear. They also custom built two 10 leaf springs for the back to meet my weight needs. I am an expediter who can carry up to 3,000 lbs.
I would like to sum up my experience with Agile Off Road in one word. No not that word. Amazing. My experience was truly amazing.
. So, I am thinking of heading out to Agile this spring for the same RIP kit on my 2016 Airstream Interstate. Are you still happy with their install; still happy with how your Sprinter handles, etc. Would welcome hearing back from you. Thanks, Joe Harris 305-393-2504

Top Bottom