Fields Motorcars Mercedes-Benz, Lakeland FL (Dealership)

Rating

• Excellent

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Fair

• Poor

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Ho-Hum

Can't rate them as they wouldn't service my 2009 Sprinter when I tried to schedule an appointment because according to the VIN it is a Freightliner and there is a Florida law that Mercedes Benz dealers cannot work on it. :crazy: Would like to use them. They are so close to me.

Obliged

Can't rate them as they wouldn't service my 2009 Sprinter when I tried to schedule an appointment because according to the VIN it is a Freightliner and there is a Florida law that Mercedes Benz dealers cannot work on it. :crazy: Would like to use them. They are so close to me.
That's silly... I guess it's the legality of corporations.
If I get the contact info of one of the mechanics who may do work on the side, I will let you know.

GLJones

Thats odd. We did not like the Mercedes of North Orlando service department and we have a great relationship with Fields so we called the Fields Dodge dealership and they were able to service our mercedes Sprinter until Fields opened the Mercedes dealership in Lakeland. We have had nothing but great experiences with Fields and just ordered a 2019 Sprinter Passenger van from them.

Ho-Hum

Is your Sprinter badged a Freightliner? Mine is, as all 2009s are I hear. The badging is the hang-up. The dealer I was going to calls it a Dodge and does the work. Don't know how they got around the VIN entry. Don't care. The work got done. Freightliner had to do the airbag recall work. So, I go to them now. Much cheaper. Not knocking Fields. Friends take their MBZ cars there and think they are great. Just won't work on Freightliner.

Top Bottom