Brake Recall 2500/3500 Production dats Jan 28 2006 to March 2006

chaozz

Production dates from Jan 28th 2006 to March 8 2006
can have contaminated break fluid it will need to be
flushed with 20 bottles of brake fluid..
ill try to scan info and post it

abittenbinder

Doktor A (864-623-9110)
Hi all, Nice site you've put together. A client(with an '06) steered me here and asked me to look at this particular posting regarding a possible brake fluid recall-naturally I was very curious. Come to think of it- I also had an e-mail from HK Pierce a while ago, regarding an SCS Frigette retrofit going on here. Anyway from what I remember of this fluid situation-there really was no formal recall. DC knew they had a possible contamination problem or substandard fluid and the affected vehicles were flushed BEFORE delivery to new owners. Andy

Zach Woods

Welcome, Andy!

We're honored that you visited and liked what you saw!

Seek, the man that deserves the credit for putting The Sprinter-Source.com together, was posting his SCS Frigette installation. Here is a link: http://www.sprinter-source.com/forum/showthread.php?t=189.

I hope you will get the chance to stop in again. I am sure we would all welcome your contributions here!

Zach

P.S. Where are you located? If anywhere near Massachusetts I would welcome the chance to talk about scheduling an appointment for service.

abittenbinder

Doktor A (864-623-9110)
Welcome, Andy!
I hope you will get the chance to stop in again. I am sure we would all welcome your contributions here!
Zach
P.S. Where are you located? If anywhere near Massachusetts I would welcome the chance to talk about scheduling an appointment for service.
Hello Zach, Thanks for the warm welcome and the kind words. Sorry to say- I'm too far away(W.Pa.) to help you keep your Sprinter fit and healthy. That's a shame because our 2 Westfalias would have made for an intersting photo op. My Sprinter "westfalia" is possibly several inches taller than your double-decker-with my top popped, of course. I'll be happy to post technical articles of interest as they come up. Hope to soon reveal details of the latest project, as well. Andy

abittenbinder

Doktor A (864-623-9110)
Welcome Andy! :thumbup:

...you shouldn't be too far away from Carlisle, PA right? :bounce:

There's that photo op possiblity.

Seek
Thanks, I know Carlisle well. Have been to many of the import events. Those tend to be in early May and it's typical to have rotten weather that time of year. I understand you guys are looking at an August event-great, sounds much warmer and sunny. Andy

Top Bottom