Satalite coax in media cabinet- where does it go?

wheelinclam

We have a 2014 241xl...purchased a portable satalite dish...does any one know where the coax in the media shelf terminates?

Was hoping it was external next to the service bay...labled cable TV. But, that did not work.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Mike DZ

2016 View 24V (2015 3500)
Don't know about Coach House, but in Winnebago, the termination is buried in the roof, under fiberglass, in foam. Drilling and cutting is required in the Winnebago case. In this case the drill location is marked with a decal (mislocated on some). The engineering is to support a roofmounted dish.

You may be able to re-purpose the cable TV run, attaching it to your cable tuner ...

wheelinclam

Don't know about Coach House, but in Winnebago, the termination is buried in the roof, under fiberglass, in foam. Drilling and cutting is required in the Winnebago case. In this case the drill location is marked with a decal (mislocated on some). The engineering is to support a roofmounted dish.

You may be able to re-purpose the cable TV run, attaching it to your cable tuner ...
Thanks, I may have something similar....digging through wires I see incoming antenna coax and satalite coax with seperate splitters presumably to the two tvs.

Going to repurpose the city cable run for now.

Hope coach house has the coax under the roof setup too....kinda cool.

Thanks

Patrick

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom