CR Laurence Rear Window Installation for Sprinter: Step By Step and Tool Kit

rach1oneil

It was difficult for us to find a lot of resources for installing rear windows, so I wanted to put our step by step out here along with all of the tools and equipment we used. There are also links to some videos that really helped us be successful and made the process way less daunting.

Overall, the install was a huge success and we learned a lot. Next is an Artic Tern side window install - once that's completed I'll put together another step by step guide for that.

You can see our complete step by step and toolkit here.

I really hope this helps!

dttocs

Tern Overland Eurovision window install

It was difficult for us to find a lot of resources for installing rear windows, so I wanted to put our step by step out here along with all of the tools and equipment we used. There are also links to some videos that really helped us be successful and made the process way less daunting.

Overall, the install was a huge success and we learned a lot. Next is an Artic Tern side window install - once that's completed I'll put together another step by step guide for that.
Thanks, very detailed and clear.

I don’t know if you’ve done your Tern window install yet, if not both ThomD and me have recently installed on a Promaster, and have some notes which could be helpful. I’m interested to see how your install goes, there’s not many documented installs I’ve found...

PaulDavis

This is excellent. I've been done with my build for years now, and I thankfully got a van with the rear windows already installed. Nevertheless, I am well aware of the value of having a solid guide to doing this, given that the side windows are well covered (and very different). Thanks!

Top Bottom