Purchasing advice please

Landlubber12

Hi everyone,
Please see below for the description provided by the owner of a Sprinter I am interested in purchasing. The immediate issues reported by my wife who had an opportunity to view the unit before me, included an exceptionally loud generator, missing stock microwave, needs new tires, soiled interior throughout that will need to be addressed, as well as fatigued hardware and hinges throughout. The asking price is $35k. NADA puts average retail just under 28k. I am looking for some insight on pricing please, considering the money that we forsee turning around to put into it. We just don't have the experience necessary to say what the right price would be. Thanks for any help you can give. We are very excited about purchasing the van, but want to get into at an appropriate price.

2004 Gulf Stream Vista G24 layout. Sprinter Van RV. New professionally done grey pain in the last 6 months. 2nd owner Mercedes Benz diesel, Freightliner chassis. Very fuel efficient (22mpg) RV with mostly highway miles. 158" wheelbase. This is an extremely comfortable ride and sleeps 2 comfortable with a raised queen bed in the back giving you excellent storage for bikes, toys, etc. Inside pictures will be added soon.

- 22mpg Diesel
- Mercedes Benz 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive
- 2.7 Litre 5-cylinder Mercedes Benz, Turbocharged Diesel
- Freightliner Chassis
- European style windows with built in shades and screens
- New Fiamma awning
- Fantastic fan
- Rear entry with under bunk storage
- Bed retracts to allow for larger loads
- 3.2 cu. ft. refrigerator
- marine style toilet shower
- outdoor hand-held shower
- deep basin sink
- 2 burner LP stove
- power windows
- leather seats - both driver and passenger seats swivel offering the use of the seats to the entire coach when parked. 
- front AC and overhead 11,000 btu AC unit
- 16,000 btu furnace
- 2.5 Onan microlite generator
-30 amp hookup
- 7 gal LP tank
- Room for 2 rear passengers with seatbelt, carseats, etc.
- Stored covered - cover included
-101,000 miles[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Attachments

Top Bottom