Rear Shocks for THOR 24SA KONI's

OkieNAz

Randy
We just replaced the rear shocks on our 2014 THOR 24SA after putting 46K miles on the RV.

On a recent trip from Zion N.P., my wife was not feeling well so she went to lay down on the bed. The RV was “rocking and rolling” down US 89, south of Page, Az. That made her feel even worse. :shifty::shifty:

Hmmm? Rear shocks may be shot. :thinking::thinking:

After a recommendation from a Forum Guru, I purchased a pair of KONI FSA (Frequency Selective Damping) Shocks, 8805-1056. :thinking:

The shocks were installed last week. Wow, what a difference. :bounce::bounce:

I don’t know all of the "theory" behind the FSA shock, but it sure works. :bounce::bounce:

I could easily feel the smoother handling of the RV as it went over bumps and seemed to be able to handle a cross wind much better. :bounce: :cheers::cheers: :clapping::clapping:

(I did see on the Forum that the older part number for this shock appears to be 8805-1041.)

I think these shocks are great!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

J&L RV Repair in Fontana Ca installed the shocks on the RV while they were working under it to reinforce the flooring. :bow::bow::bow:

kylecm

We just replaced the rear shocks on our 2014 THOR 24SA after putting 46K miles on the RV.

After a recommendation from a Forum Guru, I purchased a pair of KONI FSA (Frequency Selective Damping) Shocks, 8805-1056. :thinking:

(I did see on the Forum that the older part number for this shock appears to be 8805-1041.)

I think these shocks are great!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

J&L RV Repair in Fontana Ca installed the shocks on the RV while they were working under it to reinforce the flooring. :bow::bow::bow:
Here are the

Koni 8805-1041: http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/koni-performance-shocks-for-rvs-rear-8805-1041/81171

Knoi 8805-1056: https://www.ultrarvproducts.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=18108

I think I will get mine checked this week to see if it is time. I am just short of 60k mileage.

Top Bottom