Mini Mog photos

Mini Mog

It was a US spec 158 3500 cab chassis. I cut 40 inches out of the frame and added a Dana 60 front end. We fabricated a 3 link front suspension with custom King coil-overs. The truck is lifted about 6 inches and rides on 34 inch tires. I live in northern CA.

GaryJ

Here since 2006
It was a US spec 158 3500 cab chassis. I cut 40 inches out of the frame and added a Dana 60 front end. We fabricated a 3 link front suspension with custom King coil-overs. The truck is lifted about 6 inches and rides on 34 inch tires. I live in northern CA.
Since you're in northern CA, an appearance at the NorCal Sprinter campout in October would be a wonderful way to share your creation with the rest of the tribe.

Gary

Mini Mog

The October campout sounds great! I'll have some new photos to post in a couple of weeks. I am in paint, then will be moving forward with the interior and electronics.

Mini Mog

I have put 60,000+ miles on the project using it as my daily driver with no serious issues. I machined tone rings for the Dana 60 front hubs to match the tooth count in the OEM sprinter tone rings. The ABS and traction control work flawlessly. There have been no issues with drivability when selecting 4 wheel drive low.

Top Bottom