Part number for fuel pump feed hose?


New member
I have a 2004 dodge sprinter 2500. Leak at the fuel tank. Lowered tank and found the seal to be leaking. Going to replace seal but also want to replace the hoses. I can't for the life of me find the 90 degree rubber hose that connects the in-tank fuel pump to the hard plastic feed line. It's smaller in size at the fuel pump end and bigger at the hard plastic line going to the fuel filter. I'd use just regular fuel hose but I have to use reducer fittings and it's a lot of places for future leaks. I've scoured the forum and can't find the part number. It has numbers on the hose but they are so faded I can't read it. Thank you in advance.


'05 Dodge 2500 T1N (fedex)
Do you have a parts manual? It's around the forum somewhere, but I can upload a copy for you personally if you can't find it.
Last edited:

Top Bottom