Test

autostaretx

Erratic Member
Making use of TEST to put an image somewhere

DADchips.jpgDADchips.jpg
((??? Two copies???? And i've already linked to one from another message, so i don't know which one to delete)
--dick (until i can find "albums")

bcislander

'07 Mercedes-badged Dodge
So, I noticed Danger Zone's New post don't show.
IIRC, Sikwan indicated that he set up New Posts so that Danger Zone posts don't show up, i.e. new DZ posts are filtered out of New Posts.

autostaretx

Erratic Member
IIRC, Sikwan indicated that he set up New Posts so that Danger Zone posts don't show up, i.e. new DZ posts are filtered out of New Posts.
Correct .... he took that course of action due to the new forum software missing the "Ignore Thread" feature.
(it was announced in one of the "realted-to-forum-changeover" threads).

--dick

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi

Bobnoxious

Adeptus Trollarium
Let's see....

And then there are those who contend that Islam is an ideology and not a religion!

https://www.politicalislam.com/about/

POLITICAL ISLAM HAS SUBJUGATED CIVILIZATIONS FOR 1,400 YEARS

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...da-of-global-conquest/?utm_term=.14501a48d7c2

“Islam is not even a religion; it is a social, political system that uses a deity to advance its agenda of global conquest”
Correct .... he took that course of action due to the new forum software missing the "Ignore Thread" feature.
(it was announced in one of the "realted-to-forum-changeover" threads).

--dick
@Outlookela. What truck does have a better towing capability? I know that the ProMaster is a FWD and the Transit is a RWD.
Yeah, force lenders (regulations) to float loans to people who are one broke refrigerator from der Poor Haus. Deregulation whaaaat????
Do you have an alibi ?? :whistle:
Poofessor Bob, can you classify?

Type #??

View attachment 143987
This quote feature seems to be a common complaint, maybe I am doing something wrong ???
So, my take, tap the "quote" button prior to reply?
Pure genius Bob.
Testing quote feature.
Only one at time?

Top Bottom