shouldbeasy's 'home away from home' 2017 4x4 Sprinter build

If I scroll back through the thread, was it as documented as well as everything else you've done? I don't get onto this forum too often as the FB group is pretty robust but, I have notifications turned on for your updates... Just curious!
Not yet! Should be this week that I have a post of what I've accomplished so far - been a long haul cleaning up pictures and getting my digital life organized and backed up.

The van didn't like the fact I didn't have my seatbelt on while filming my beach drive!!

Not yet! Should be this week that I have a post of what I've accomplished so far - been a long haul cleaning up pictures and getting my digital life organized and backed up.

The van didn't like the fact I didn't have my seatbelt on while filming my beach drive!!
Van thinks it's SO smart. ;-) Really look forward to the interior views WHEN you get them together. Scrolling back, thinking maybe I'd missed them, I came across your post about 6 weeks of flu and back issues.... hope this winter is better on you. I KNOW those flu's well.... ugh. Cheers! Haven't gotten much done on her but, here's what finally arrived this past Spring....

Attachments

Any new updates? I need a Shouldbeasy fix :) How is the Webasto Dual Top 6 working? I am interested to hear about the hot water performance during summer months. I know the system has a summer mode, but curious about what it does with the hot air loop? I'm just about ready to make the purchase.
Hey! Just saw this reply and figured I'd answer as it's quite timely - just used the Webasto heater in -22°C weather to keep it warm while I had it over night and it worked well! Had to turn the water temp up to the higher setting (comfort = 70°C) and it kept up even though the van has very little insulation. Most of which is under the bed, the roof has none and the walls don't either - in any case, it worked and only used around 10L of diesel over 2 days of -22°C at night and -15°C during the day.

Really trying to stay organized and progress this project forward this year - should be the year to get it all sorted as there are a couple things I need to circle back on. Which I HATE.

Top Bottom