Trusted Sprinter Service Mechanics Shop List

cevans

We have a dealership list, but, not a list of independent shops that specialize (or are competent) with Sprinter vans. I see a lot of "looking for mechanics" threads, and with the rates dealers are charging, it would be great to find some alternatives.

I'll go through this thread and try to aggregate the independent mentions and organize them by state. Please post if you have a local guy you like and recommend. Non-dealers only please!

Trusted Sprinter Independent Mechanics List

Last edited:

cevans

I saw that and have a few thoughts -

* the existing forum is primarily dealerships, which is exactly the point of this list is that it ISN'T dealerships
* I personally found that format confusing. If you are looking for people in New York, I think it is easier to see a list of places that is organized with phone numbers. If there *IS* a thread about it then I can link to it "See Reviews Here" type of thing.
* I think it is easier for owners to simply put a reply into this thread than start a whole new thread on their own. Small difference, but I think it matters.

benjamin55

Quality 1 Auto Service
27512 Enterprise Circle West
Temecula, CA 92590
(951) 972-8279

Found them after seeing maintenance videos they had on youtube, as well as customer reviews, yelp, etc. Their customers include companies with Sprinter fleets. After buying a 2006 Roadtrek RS on Sprinter chassis in Florida and driving it back here, took it in for a "pre-sale" inspection Jan. 2016, which was thorough and brought maintenance up to par. Good communication, no surprises in invoice, split cost of rental car with me. Recommended.

Teutonic9

The shop I work at is NW European Autoworks. We have personally owned T1N and NCV3 Sprinters and have proper Mercedes-Benz scan tools. We're happy to help!

NW European Autoworks
2101 Queen St
Bellingham, WA 98229
(360)715-3876

NOTE: We work on vans/van conversions only, not Class A or C

MillionMileSprinter

Millionmilesprinter.com
Million Mile Sprinter
405 E High St.
Philadelphia PA 19144

I have done work on lots of forum member's vans and Philadelphia area sprinters.
I've also been a forum member for years now and am a Sprinter owner myself.
Injectors, Black Death, Limp Mode, Transmission Service, Rumble Strip Noise fix, sagging doors, backup cameras are all examples of issues I work on every week.

rg_sprinter

Million Mile Sprinter
405 E High St.
Philadelphia PA 19144

I have done work on lots of forum member's vans and Philadelphia area sprinters.
I've also been a forum member for years now and am a Sprinter owner myself.
Injectors, Black Death, Limp Mode, Transmission Service, Rumble Strip Noise fix, sagging doors, backup cameras are all examples of issues I work on every week.
Hi,

do you have a contact phone # to get a hold of you?

Rafael

JC Car Care
5717 Jean Rd
Lake Oswego, OR 97035

Was referred by the former owner of the van and after making my first trip in, I can tell you that this place is the ticket. Chris is a sprinter whisperer who is quick to share his knowledge and genuinely wants to help you out. He knows all about your particular model and it’s quirks and will give you an honest assessment and price.

You know you found a good place when you leave feeling like you just got a free insurance policy! :smirk:

JustinLutzker

Black Rock Truck Group - Yonkers 257 Lake Ave, Yonkers, NY 10701 (862) 228-8886
Black Rock Truck Group - Branford 114 School Ground Rd, Branford, CT 06405 (203) 481-0269 ext. 123
Copeland's Garage 464 Western Rd, Warren, ME 04864 (207) 273-4097
KDM CAR CLINIC 160 Talmadge Road Edison, NJ 08817 (732) 494-9000
North Jersey Truck Center 236 Route 46 East, Saddle Brook, NJ 07663
Grand Prix Motors Inc. 90 Federal Rd, Danbury, CT 06810 203 743-3737
Precision Performance 681 Danbury Rd, Wilton, CT 06897 203 544-8558
Quality Fuel - Auto & Truck Repair 550 Crescent Blvd, West Collingswood, NJ 08107

SanDiegoSprinter

San Diego Sprinter Service & Repair
Let me introduce myself. My name Max from Sprinter Service & Repair Vista, CA 723 Olive Ave, Suite B, Vista, CA 92083
https://www.sprinter.repair/
We will be happy to serve you in Vista CA (N San Diego).
We hope that next time you will choose us.

check our services https://www.sprinter.repair/services

Our mechanics have the diagnostic tools and experience to provide Sprinter Van repair, service, and maintenance on Mercedes, Freightliner, and Dodge Sprinter vans. We offer everything from oil changes (229.52!) to major service and repairs. We service all Sprinter vehicles: Passenger, Conversion, Cargo, Minibus, RV Motorhome, Cab-chassis models.

If the Mercedes dealer has set up an “Action Plan” please give us a call to discuss the plan and make an appointment for a second opinion, we are your #1 dealership alternative. Sometimes they impose a service that you DO NOT NEED.

In our Garage, we stand behind all the work we do. Whether you need your diesel engine repaired, DEF or your glow plugs replaced, we're on hand to offer you professional help.

Perhaps our Shop building is not as beautiful as that of wealthy dealers with AC and coffee, but why do you need to pay extra for a simple service there? You will be surprised at how much you can save with us with our first-class services. We have rich experience and knowledge of Sprinters.
....and we have free coffee!

We are the affordable and best alternative to the dealership to service your Dodge Sprinter van & RV, Mercedes Sprinter, and Freightliner Sprinter.

Just call us or text anytime. And bring your Sprinter RV for a free inspection and we will complete Sprinter Van service and repair in time.

Top Bottom