Can't find rear seat brackets anywhere! Any suggestions?!

hkpierce

'02 140 Hi BlueBlk Pass
Try Freightliner.

Further, remember that there are two different receiver cups for the rear seats - one short and two long.

lindenengineering

Why won't they sell you the parts

Is it because they have to come directly from Germany?
I sourced some recently with a 10 day lead time.
Dennis
Mercanic

marshroger@hotmail.com

2006,2500,118, Passenger
Hi,

I can't find the brackets for the second row seat for my 2005 T1N.

This is the part:

https://www.group1autoparts.com/oe-mopar/5104532aa

Every Dodge dealer says it's a discontinued part. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
I am having the same problem finding brackets for my 2006 T1N, 118. When I purchased the van in May, it came with the two rear seats (one is a bit smaller than the other). I would like to sell the seats but most people want the brackets. If I can't find them, I will have to determine how to remove the existing brackets and fill in the space.

marshroger@hotmail.com

2006,2500,118, Passenger
Hi,

I can't find the brackets for the second row seat for my 2005 T1N.

This is the part:

https://www.group1autoparts.com/oe-mopar/5104532aa

Every Dodge dealer says it's a discontinued part. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Using the Mercedes Benz part numbers, I had no problem sourcing the parts at my local MB dealer in Vancouver Canada. The price was $61.30 each (Cdn). They were able to find a few of the brackets in Canada but the others would have to be shipped directly from Germany.

BunnyRaff

Using the Mercedes Benz part numbers, I had no problem sourcing the parts at my local MB dealer in Vancouver Canada. The price was $61.30 each (Cdn). They were able to find a few of the brackets in Canada but the others would have to be shipped directly from Germany.

So when I called without the specific part number, they said that the part was only to be sold with the seat, and that they couldn't sell the seat to my van because of the vin. Then I went in person with the specific part number and it was no big deal....shipping from California. 4-5 days.

Sometimes so much easier to do things in person.

Thanks for the help and feedback!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H2Disco

Call Euro Parts in Escondido California. They can get just about anything in even if they have to order from Germany. I have a spare set of brackets. Let me find them in my garage and post pictures of them. One of the bolt holes is weird if I remember right. I'll post pictures so you can see

H2Disco

I have the brackets for the 2 wide seat. It's 1 side and a middle bracket. One of the holes looks modified. It came with a seat I just got and I already installed brackets.

BunnyRaff

I have the brackets for the 2 wide seat. It's 1 side and a middle bracket. One of the holes looks modified. It came with a seat I just got and I already installed brackets.

Cool! Is there a specific bolt that you are using? I got heavy duty bolts from McMaster-Carr, and they're a little too big, but I think I can cut a larger hole. What's the length that you need?

Thanks!

H2Disco

I ended up paying a guy to install them for me so I don't know the length of them. You need ones long enough to go all the way through the frame. It's tough to install the bracket that does right behind the driver's seat because of the gas tank. Where do you live? NGT Racing in Santee, CA put mine in my van. He did an awesome job.

BunnyRaff

I ended up paying a guy to install them for me so I don't know the length of them. You need ones long enough to go all the way through the frame. It's tough to install the bracket that does right behind the driver's seat because of the gas tank. Where do you live? NGT Racing in Santee, CA put mine in my van. He did an awesome job.

I'm in NYC. If this damn blizzard clears up, I'd like to do it myself, but it's a little intimidating to pull the tank and drill big holes and get it all together while working in the street. And has to be operational by end of day.[emoji51]

Do you bolt all the way through the frame, or do you drill the second hole bigger, 1" or so, to get the dead of the socket up in there?

H2Disco

I'm in NYC. If this damn blizzard clears up, I'd like to do it myself, but it's a little intimidating to pull the tank and drill big holes and get it all together while working in the street. And has to be operational by end of day.[emoji51]

Do you bolt all the way through the frame, or do you drill the second hole bigger, 1" or so, to get the dead of the socket up in there?

Not sure. That would actually work better since then you would get rid of the possibility of rubbing on the gas tank. My guy used rivet nuts for that spot. Then you only have to drill through the top part and can do it all from inside the van. He bolted through the other spots though. Rivet nuts aren't as strong as bolt throughs.

LS1K5

Has anyone found the long seat anchors lately and if so where and how much are they?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

copeland88

Call Euro Parts in Escondido California. They can get just about anything in even if they have to order from Germany. I have a spare set of brackets. Let me find them in my garage and post pictures of them. One of the bolt holes is weird if I remember right. I'll post pictures so you can see

H2, I have a 2 person bench I'm looking to install in my 2006 cargo. Do you still have these brackets? Are they a spare set you are keeping or would you be interested in selling them?

copeland88

Scratch that last request H2, I ordered the seat anchors from my local Dodge dealer. The two person bench only uses two of the longer anchors (Mopar# 05104531AA). 7-10 days out.

copeland88

Has anyone found the long seat anchors lately and if so where and how much are they?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I found them at my local Dodge dealer, FYI Mopar only has 15 left in the country as of 10/26/2018 according to the parts guy there. 7-10 days out, list price is $48.35.

Last edited:

Nautamaran

2004 140” HRC 2500 (Crewed)
Scratch that last request H2, I ordered the seat anchors from my local Dodge dealer. The two person bench only uses two of the longer anchors (Mopar# 05104531AA). 7-10 days out.
That’s WRONG!
The two-seat bench uses one long outer and one short middle anchor.
(Three-seat benches use two long and one short)
There’s a page break that messes up interpretation of the parts list...

Mopar numbers are:
05104531AA (short, centre) and
05104532AA (long, outer)

These cross to MB numbers
A 901 950 01 74 (short, centre)
A 901 950 02 74 (long, outer)
(which I just confirmed are stamped onto the spares out in the garage)

You may wish to also get the plastic seat shims and anchor covers, 05134099AA (4 req’d) and 05104533AA (2 req’d)

-dave

Last edited:

autostaretx

Erratic Member
As someone who has a T1N two-seater, i'll agree with Dave/Nautamaran's posting about needed one each of both lengths.
(i.e. one short, one long)

--dick

Top Bottom