Need honest and knowledgeable Sprinter repair shop in Nevada or California

Grig

Hi guys,

Could you recommend me a honest and very knowledgeable Sprinter repair shop in Nevada or California? The shop should be able to diagnose a probably related to transmission or/and ECU problem.
We are right now at Grand Canyon NP in Arizona and we are heading to Las Vegas.

Thanks for your help.

Grig

alaimie

I had Ben Crilly, who is on this board work on my 2007 MB Sprinter when an engine message popped up. He was recommended a few times on this board. I found him to be very thorough in his knowledge of the Sprinter. It didn't hurt that he had the same year Sprinter. He is in Santa Rosa and can be reached at 707-217-8250.

Grig

Has anyone dealt with "Las Vegas Sprinter Repair"?

Dennis would be my first choice, unfortunately I'm at 800mi away from Littleton... and my destination is on opposite direction.

Grig

"Las Vegas Sprinter Repair" is just an advertising to atract clients. In fact is a repair shop that claims to be able to work on all europeean cars. No Sprinter around but I seen some RR, Mercedes, Bentley, etc. They want me to leave the car there and they will call me when they have a diagnostic. Off course I quit.

CaptnALinTiverton

xT1N Westfalia
The dealership in Henderson is pretty good but they are a dealer so they diagnose for a fee and replace parts (e.g., don't repair ECU's). What are your symptoms? Forum members can help. If it's emissions related, some auto parts places will read those codes. If it's Start Errors or other ECU problem, if you have a good place to park you can send your modules into SOS-Diagnostics for analysis.

AL

H2Disco

Escondido German Auto has been great for me. And less expensive then the dealership. I get the feeling they are very honest and the work has been great so far for me.

lindenengineering

Hi guys,

Could you recommend me a honest and very knowledgeable Sprinter repair shop in Nevada or California? The shop should be able to diagnose a probably related to transmission or/and ECU problem.
We are right now at Grand Canyon NP in Arizona and we are heading to Las Vegas.

Thanks for your help.

Grig
Grig
Are you still wrestling with this transmission problem?
Wazzup?
Dennis

Grig

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for asking. The lossing of power on up hill was caused by a leak on the rubber pipe between the intake and the intercooler. I replaced the whole rubber pipe and this problem was solved. What is strange now, is that some of the RSN came back imediately after this pipe replacement. I believe I have to live with that for the rest of my trip...

Thanks again for your help.

Grig

Top Bottom