Who has a better camp site than me?

MsNomer

For the last isolated night of our 4-month saga, we pulled into a nondescript campground on Starvation Lake near Duchesne, UT, because spots along US50 looked dicey. We pulled in late and didn’t expect much. I certainly didn’t expect to see this in the morning.

Seeing those hanging lights brings to mind a couple of Luci Lights I bought last year. They are solar charged, no batteries ever. They are inflatable for packing down into a flat circle. They have a multitude of colors one can choose and a charge lasts many hours. The brightest color setting could 'almost' serve as a rewarding light.

I recently saw a solar charged light array with some hanging lighted balls that also have a variety of colors and can be set to alternate between various colors. These are on the website Wish.com. I might be picking up a few of these for my next whale magic adventure.

Thanks to all here, AND, bless our veterans tomorrow when you have the chance to show appreciation.

aksotar

2017 4x4 144 Cargo
I used these inside my bar structure at my Camp at Burningman a few years ago, had an itch to bring and use them somewhere on this road trip, the Slabs seemed to be the right place !!
have no idea why the first pic loaded sideways...

Attachments

Top Bottom