Who has a better camp site than me?

Happy29

2020 2500 OM642 4x2 170HR
IMG_4869.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_4827.HEIC.jpeg

Camp for the past 3 nights (my work week), tonight is the last before we're moving on to avoid the rain. Beautiful place. 5 miles outside Bryce Canyon. Just the 1st week of 6 weeks on the road.

And this wasn't bad either from last weekend. 9200 ft. The leaves are just beginning to turn for the fall.
IMG_4254.jpeg

IMG_4267.jpeg

I'd love to have this reflection show all the time in the glass...not sure how it could be done but it'd be cool.
Van reflection 1.jpg

Last edited:

Twindaddy

Off I go again - two nights of camping at Boggs Forest where I became obsessed with mountain biking a decade ago.

IMG_7347.jpg
Bikes loaded (and so is the fridge). Love this rack setup - Kuat Pivot 2 (driver side swing) and One Up rack.

IMG_7362.jpg
Found a nice spot - now to hit the trails.

IMG_7368.jpg
Some of the old growth remains, and the new trails are really well done.

IMG_7380.jpg
Time for a cold beer. Well earned.

IMG_7389.jpg
Settled in for the night. Watched some great college football games on the iPad.

I love the weather this time of year and intend to be back in a few weeks.

VikingTdi

Off I go again - two nights of camping at Boggs Forest where I became obsessed with mountain biking a decade ago.

View attachment 234459
Bikes loaded (and so is the fridge). Love this rack setup - Kuat Pivot 2 (driver side swing) and One Up rack.

View attachment 234460
Found a nice spot - now to hit the trails.

View attachment 234461
Some of the old growth remains, and the new trails are really well done.

View attachment 234462
Time for a cold beer. Well earned.

View attachment 234463
Settled in for the night. Watched some great college football games on the iPad.

I love the weather this time of year and intend to be back in a few weeks.
Glad you prioritized the kegarator in your build out, awesome!

Top Bottom