Who has a better camp site than me?

gavia

Revelstoke, BC. That was actually my 17 yo son and a friend camping across from Mt Cartier the night before they hiked up and rode their bikes down, 2 500 meters.

Sweet video!

I wouldn't say one is better than the other, just different and beautiful in their own ways.

Last edited:

Tooth Fairy

Away with the fairies.
The whole beach and camp area all to myself..

autostaretx

Erratic Member
OK, OK...
I'm torn between two different campgrounds ... but they weren't with our Sprinter ...
When we're out of the country, we rent VW Kombis as a our sleeping quarters ....
So here is one of the VWs at one of the campgrounds:

Here's the view out of the side windows visible above, showing the rest of the campground's occupants:

Here's the view out of the other side window:

In the morning it was a bit calmer:

Then, a few days later we stayed at another campground... we drove on to the grass putting our nose next to one of the fire pits:

This was the view through the windshield:

And this was the view out the side window:

The campground had a parking pad with hose to wash the salt spray off in the morning.

First site: Baffles Bai,
Second site: Tsitsikamma section of the Stormsriver Mouth branch of the Garden Route National Park... South Africa

--dick (photos from page 3 of our travelog starting at http://www.seymourstainedglass.com/travel/SouthAfrica/capetown.html )

theDangerz

http://www.ZENVANZ.com
We just started exploring in the sprinter...but this summer delivered a few worth adding:

Okanagan Valley, BC

Sunshine Coast, BC

Feathers, Central WA

Squamish, BC

Pemberton, BC

Yoho NP, BC

Vancouver Island, BC

and of course....on those days where we're willing to do a little extra work on top of where the van takes us...

Scott Provencial Park, BC

Joffre Lakes, BC

Tooth Fairy

Away with the fairies.
Beautiful pics.......love them. :cheers:
Camping by that running river, did you get any sleep?

Top Bottom