Sprinter Westfalia James Cook

Dpedro

Hi All,

I'm new on this forum and apologize if not using it properly.

I have just bought a Sprinter Westfalia James Cook 2008 from Germany but don't really know how some of the facilities work. For example leisure batteries dontt seam to charge from mains, if i drive for a few miles they charge up to 1/3 but will get flat in a couple of days even if i switch power of. Also haven't been able to make the water pump to work. I haven't checked all the fuses yet but i have a feeling that i may have to replace the batteries. On the manual it says that they are under the rear seats?
I would appreciate if someone can help.
Many thanks
David

eppyranch

Hi All,

Hi All,

I have just bought a Sprinter Westfalia James Cook 2008 from Germany but don't really know how some of the facilities work. For example leisure batteries dontt seam to charge from mains, if i drive for a few miles they charge up to 1/3 but will get flat in a couple of days even if i switch power of. Also haven't been able to make the water pump to work. I haven't checked all the fuses yet but i have a feeling that i may have to replace the batteries. On the manual it says that they are under the rear seats?
Many thanks
David

Many thanks
David

eppyranch

David I heard you have a 2008 Mercedes Westfalia James Cook in the US where are you located as I know where there’s another one in the western United States
Please call 818-207-1111
Mark

Top Bottom