Touch up Paint Reccomendations

alexk243

KulAdventure
Going to be doing some touch up and rust removal on my 04 Sprinter Passenger and it is the dark grey color. Anyone had recommendations for touch up paint that would be factory matched color?

The paint on mine was redone in the past and is not great so touch up will be less noticed.

Horse

Going to be doing some touch up and rust removal on my 04 Sprinter Passenger and it is the dark grey color. Anyone had recommendations for touch up paint that would be factory matched color?

The paint on mine was redone in the past and is not great so touch up will be less noticed.
Rustoleum Grey would be my choice.
The look of "multi stage paint system" can't be reproduced by a touch up brush, no sense trying.
rustoleum will look as good as a touch up brush, do well in preservation and not be a "Bad Factor" if you ever have it at a paint shop.
Certified Auto Body, Paint and Frame Tech.

DougE

Get several brands, paint some test panels and compare. For my white '04 I got the matching factory code touchup paint from Dodge and it didn't match all that well, so it's a crap shoot.

alexshouse

06' 647 NAG1 3500 HT 158"
Rustoleum Grey would be my choice.
The look of "multi stage paint system" can't be reproduced by a touch up brush, no sense trying.
rustoleum will look as good as a touch up brush, do well in preservation and not be a "Bad Factor" if you ever have it at a paint shop.
Certified Auto Body, Paint and Frame Tech.
Horse, what exactly do you mean by "bad factor"? I'm about to do some touching up as well and would like to be aware of any potential issues as well. Thanks

Top Bottom