What LED light bars fit Aluminess light bar?

snowy

Will a Rigid 20" fit on the under side of the top bar of the Aluminess light bar on a 2016 Sprinter? I found some pics of round lights on this, but strangely, zero pics of people running LED light bars on this product from Aluminess. I am considering a 20" bar, and wish I could see if this fits under the top bar, or if on top, how much it extends on the sides. Should I be limiting my search to 10" bars to mount on this top cross-member? Anyone with pics of LED light bars on this product from Aluminess?

Thanks,
Snowy

aluminess

Hello Snowy,

The underside of the top bar is 19" wide just before it curves down. There are two options to make the 20" Rigid light bar work.

Option 1: Using the brackets that come with the rigid light, you can invert them, so the mounting tabs are on the inside as apposed to the outside.
Option 2: We can make light tabs for any of our products, which would be a more secure option.

Best thing to do would be send the light to us and we can build the tabs around the light.

Sincerly,
Aluminess

Imdbui

Hello Snowy,

Best thing to do would be send the light to us and we can build the tabs around the light.

Sincerly,
Aluminess
If we are using a Fiamma F65 track mounted awning, would your light bar be able to clear it?

An example:

Thanks!

IPT

Old thread, but reviving it. If the space is only 19" wide how does a 20" bar fit in there no matter what way the brackets are? Seems like I have seen 20" bars mounted to Aluminess lightbars and I am considering it myself. It's been a while since this thread lived so I wonder of over the years that have passed anyone newer here had comments or suggestions - pictures appreciated!

Top Bottom