2010 era sink faucet replacement

rascorp

2018 Roadtrek-Etrek Mercedes 3500
Our kitchen sink faucet broke. Having extremely difficult time finding replacement. I have found source to purchase the Dometic Round Shallow Stainless Steel Sink VA73070007US sink but not the hot/cold faucet. Any Ideas?

allensk

I've got the drawers out and bought the nice all metal replacement faucet. I'd like to try DIY for the replacement but need some guidance. Anyone?

GeorgeRa

2013 Sprinter DIY 144WB, Portland OR
I don’t know which sink you have and how easy is your access. If access is difficult I would suggest to remove the sink and then attached that faucet. For installing the faucet in situ you need a deep socket for the mounting nut.

Good luck,

George.

GeorgeRa

2013 Sprinter DIY 144WB, Portland OR
A caution for the installation, make sure that braided hoses have no kinks, I used wire ties to prevent them and forced smooth curves.

Asmoran1

I stumbled into this.
I bought a 2013 ERA 70x & it has a crack in the plastic sink faucet. Temporarily this will work (at minimum it reroutes the leaking water directly into the sink).

If I buy a new faucet, how do I remove the existing sink (when I looked underneath there seems to be no way for me to be able to hook up a new faucet while the sink is still mounted...

Thanks in advance,
AM

awaywego

2008 NCV3 2500
I stumbled into this.
I bought a 2013 ERA 70x & it has a crack in the plastic sink faucet. Temporarily this will work (at minimum it reroutes the leaking water directly into the sink).

If I buy a new faucet, how do I remove the existing sink (when I looked underneath there seems to be no way for me to be able to hook up a new faucet while the sink is still mounted...

Thanks in advance,
AM
The sink does not need to be removed but I have a 2010 ERA so yours may indeed be different. I bought the faucet listed below just recently and it works great. So much better than the crap plastic faucet. The space is tight but installation wasn't too difficult. You may need some parts from the hardware store in addition to those supplied, but it won't be more than $5. If I remember correctly, I needed a coupling because my hot water hose didn't have the right connection for the faucet.

Folding Faucet on Amazon

bubba1

The sink does not need to be removed but I have a 2010 ERA so yours may indeed be different. I bought the faucet listed below just recently and it works great. So much better than the crap plastic faucet. The space is tight but installation wasn't too difficult. You may need some parts from the hardware store in addition to those supplied, but it won't be more than $5. If I remember correctly, I needed a coupling because my hot water hose didn't have the right connection for the faucet.

Folding Faucet on Amazon
This is what I have been looking for. I hope it works. For that price, its worth a chance.
thanks

bubba1

Faucet went in well with two adapters for the water lines. The sink glass cover is very close to touching faucet but seems to fit. Faucet feels very solid and durable. Control for water flow is very different from old one but works. This is a very good option for replacement faucet in ERA.

Top Bottom