Ram Promaster Pop Top

ECU

2006 T1n 118 Sprinter
Sweet. How tall inside? Bunks? Future plans? Looks like my old VW. I had a 1971 Devon. Something like this one.

kansasclimber

It is around 9.5 ft tall inside. They come standard with LED lighting too. Killer set up. The bed is 6'8 long, I am 6'6 so I fit perfect. Highly recommend them. If you are interested or need more info, contact me directly at gknwscer@hotmail.com and I can give you more info.

Thanks,

petem

Very Nice. Are those larger wheels/tires than stock? Any other mechanical upgrades for ground clearance or off-pavement use? And how are the driving dynamics?

kansasclimber

Very Nice. Are those larger wheels/tires than stock? Any other mechanical upgrades for ground clearance or off-pavement use? And how are the driving dynamics?
The tires are not stock. I ended up getting snow tires for the Colorado Winters. They are a bit bigger than normal. No other mods have been made. Does KILLER in the snow with studs. Without... Not so much...

Kansasclimber, this is a little off topic, but how does that promaster do in the snow? I really want another van, but can't pull the trigger at 55K for sprinter 4x4 if I can get a loaded promaster for 28K.

tdl

Did you install the seats yourself or did you use an upfitter? Difficult either way? The FWD is a big draw for me but this van has no extra seat options. Thanks!

Top Bottom