2015 Sprinter with Cross Wind Assist?

Wine Country

The dealer advisor was proactive. I mention durning a Service A that I had issues with cross wind causing my ESP to send a Workshop code. I have had this in strong winds. I always parked, pulled the ground plug after 10 min. I asked if the yah sensor could be re calibrated. He looked up the upgrade code. It came in a CD from Germany. Mine was e first upgrade they did. My Winnebago View is a Class C and has a large area and a narrow track. I hope this upgrade helps.

elemental

Wherever you go, there you are.
My experience with Crosswind Assist on my 2017 2500 170" van was that it didn't change the need to actively drive in crosswind situations (counteracting the dynamic forces), it just added a level of braking correction that kicks in if/when I don't manage to counteract the sideways forces with steering inputs.

CactusJackSlade

Only had it kick in a couple times, the first time I did not know what it was. Basically I felt the brakes activate on one side of the vehicle, which I presume is an effort to compensate for the lean of the vehicle during a gust.

Top Bottom