Are 2014 rear doors/bumper the same as 2009's?

towelsnapper

My 2014 170 Passenger got rear ended. Sprinterparts.net (a dodge dealership) has rear doors/bumper from the 2009 for a great price, but they don't sell the new Mercedes parts any longer.

My understanding was that they changed just the front end on the 2014's, but otherwise almost everything else is identical to the 2009-2013 sprinters.

Do any of you smart Sprinter folks know whether or not the Doors and bumper parts are interchangeable from the 2009/13 and the 2014? Or am I going to be forced to shell out the money to the MB dealer for those parts?

Thanks for any help on this!

Alex

bgk41610

I’m also curious about the rear doors. Can anyone tell me what model years that the rear doors are the same? Having trouble finding this information. I’m cutting out panels for the inside of my rear doors (2012 sprinter) and wondering if they will also work for other year models also.

Attachments

unfortunate

2008 Freightliner 3500 170 DRW camper
I’m also curious about the rear doors. Can anyone tell me what model years that the rear doors are the same? Having trouble finding this information. I’m cutting out panels for the inside of my rear doors (2012 sprinter) and wondering if they will also work for other year models also.
Where are you? I could use a set of panels for mine if you're somewhere near Santa Clara, CA. Even better would be covering the full door, including where the factory panel goes.

Top Bottom