Ampro Ft Wayne IN. (Service)

How do you rate their knowledge/service?

• Excellent VeryGood

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average/ Fair

• Poor/ Not recommended

• Total voters

NelsonSprinter

Former Nelson BC Sprinter
Ampro Fleet Systems
> 4335-B East Washington Blvd
> Ft Wayne , IN
> 260-426-1254
M-F: 7am-12 Midnt

dagriggs

Ampro Fleet Systems
1309 N Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN

So happy I found these guys! We don't have much in Fort Wayne for Sprinter service. Glenbrook dodge is a bunch of crooks and had I known their reputation before they worked on my truck I would have NEVER used them (for my Dodge minivan - but I didn't and I got screwed). I would not take my Sprinter to them. The new Mercedes place that opened up last year is owned by them so NOPE. So I used Stoops for a couple years. I spent thousands with them until they told me I needed the tranny pulled to replace the flywheel (my mechanic changed a $20 ground cable instead)

I next used Custom Engines in Huntertown. I highly recommend them. They treated me right but a few things were not in their realm.

Finally I found Ampro and have been happy. The price fair and the work correct. Ampro Fleet Systems is now at 1309 N Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805

Edmund Marler

Ampro Fleet Systems
1309 N Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN

So happy I found these guys! We don't have much in Fort Wayne for Sprinter service. Glenbrook dodge is a bunch of crooks and had I known their reputation before they worked on my truck I would have NEVER used them (for my Dodge minivan - but I didn't and I got screwed). I would not take my Sprinter to them. The new Mercedes place that opened up last year is owned by them so NOPE. So I used Stoops for a couple years. I spent thousands with them until they told me I needed the tranny pulled to replace the flywheel (my mechanic changed a $20 ground cable instead)

I next used Custom Engines in Huntertown. I highly recommend them. They treated me right but a few things were not in their realm.

Finally I found Ampro and have been happy. The price fair and the work correct. Ampro Fleet Systems is now at 1309 N Coliseum Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
Stoops, Ft. WAYNE gave a cost of $1,400 to replace speed sensor in trans. I took it home, bought a dip stick, put in 1/2 pint atf but still have intermittent Engine light or sfift out of gear or won't up shift. Now waiting on an iCarSoft MB ll code reader.

Top Bottom