radio code

gulfstream6839

Yes they are unique to each radio. They way to find them is by the VIN # of the vehicle. On line people who have a list of these codes do not have one for mine as my vehicle is a 2007. One person said that I could pay $5.00 for one. Another person said to contact a sprinter dealer and he could look it up for me but might charge me for it. Now I am going to call the gulfstream service center who changed out the electric steps on my vehicle and shut off power and caused me to loose the code in the radio. Perhaps they can get it for me. Also I am going to call gulfstream customer service to see if they can get it for me. However I thought there might be someone on this forum that could help with code and that would be easier. Thanks for your reply

BaywoodBill

pre-Yuppiedom
I think the dealer would require that you be there for them to check it just to make certain you didn't steal the radio and now you want to use it .....:bounce:
but I don't think they will charge you. The reason it costs online is because that's where the guys that steal radios go to get the code.

gulfstream6839

I was able to get the code today. On google search, I entered sprinter dealers which led me to a site that is pdf format. I found a relatively close sprinter dealer and gave the service department a call. They did look it up by vin # and called me back with it. Thank you for your consideration.

Top Bottom