Mechanic in Ft. Collins, CO?

butterjojo

Any recommendations for a mechanic in or near Ft. Collins or Loveland, CO would be appreciated. Our '04 has been struggling with starts in the colder temps & I believe we may need to install a block heater.

NelsonSprinter

Former Nelson BC Sprinter
Mercedes Benz of Loveland works on Sprinters @ 4040 Byrd Drive, Loveland, CO. 80538
, but I would go south to Golden Co and see Linden Engineering and see what is really causing the hard start.

icarus

Call Dennis at Linden Engineering in Golden Iirc. An unabashed Sprinter expert and an enthusiast.

Icarus

PS Make that Littleton CO

lindenengineering

Nay mate
Golden actually, just off I/70 behind the Dodge Dealer. Tucked away on South Golden Road just far enough away from "the motor row hurley burley " on 6th Ave!

Thanks for mentioning my business in dispatches.
Dennis
720 344 1877

lindenengineering

Any recommendations for a mechanic in or near Ft. Collins or Loveland, CO would be appreciated. Our '04 has been struggling with starts in the colder temps & I believe we may need to install a block heater.
We have block heaters in stock.
The recent cold snap caused a huge back order with heaters and in response I cornered 5 units gathering dust on a shelf in Las Vegas.
I have sold three as fast as I could get them out of the Fed Ex box, got two left.
Dennis

Top Bottom