Sprinter get together

Just wondering how many are interested in a get together on a weekend next year?

• Total voters

JCSCHELL

2021 144 High Roof 4x4
hello al & everyone,

is the august 3-5 sprinter get-together still on? we will be coming to carlisle, pa from sandusky, oh.

thanks,

cheryl

sikwan

06 Tin Can
Welcome Unik! :clapping:

Okay I know I'm hijacking the thread, but kind of set up do you have on your Sprinter? Running boards and a computer screen through the passenger side window? :thinking: Or is that a window A/C unit? :smirk:

unik

Runing boards made simple and very STRONG. In a pasenger window you see airconditioner from Wmart 89$. I used window AC only during parking/camping. Drive with AC sticked in window localy with speed limit 45m/h. AC unit does not distruct view through mirrow.
Txnks
Nik
p.s. other staff inside: isulation; seiling,walls,add CD-radio+4speakers.Shelfs, table/bed. Seats=sevill.

Attachments

Last edited:

BULBASOR

I sure with I could go but my Sprinter and I live in California. It's a real nice 2004 conversion too with a custom stainless steel hot water shower that folds down fron the wall in the back. It's real cool, just like a submarine shower it only takes 6" of floor space and 24" of wall space but when it's opened is a full high 24" by 45" shower compartment with hot and cold running water. It's cool because I don't need to waste all that space on a hard walled shower that just sits there taking up room.

oh well

ctmcdaniel

Cross Member
I sure with I could go but my Sprinter and I live in California. It's a real nice 2004 conversion too with a custom stainless steel hot water shower that folds down fron the wall in the back. It's real cool, just like a submarine shower it only takes 6" of floor space and 24" of wall space but when it's opened is a full high 24" by 45" shower compartment with hot and cold running water. It's cool because I don't need to waste all that space on a hard walled shower that just sits there taking up room.

oh well
Pictures...... Please

Tom

O my GOSH, Unik ... I am laughing in hysterics right now. :lol: I looked at that first set of pictures that you posted, and I must have stared at it for a GOOD five minutes, thinking to myself, "Naw ... it CAN'T be an A/C unit ... what on EARTH would he be doing with that stuck in his window? But ... sure enough! I love it! And what's even better is the attractive running board, and that fandango gizmo you've got that holds the a/c up so it stays put in the window!

You know, Unik ... I think there may be a future for you going into the Sprinter modification business. If you market the running boards, I'd be the first one in line to buy one!:thumbup:

LOVED the pictures!

-Michael

unik

O my GOSH, Unik ... I am laughing in hysterics right now. :lol: I looked at that first set of pictures that you posted, and I must have stared at it for a GOOD five minutes, thinking to myself, "Naw ... it CAN'T be an A/C unit ... what on EARTH would he be doing with that stuck in his window? But ... sure enough! I love it! And what's even better is the attractive running board, and that fandango gizmo you've got that holds the a/c up so it stays put in the window!

You know, Unik ... I think there may be a future for you going into the Sprinter modification business. If you market the running boards, I'd be the first one in line to buy one!:thumbup:

LOVED the pictures!

-Michael
PREAMBLE of creation Uniks running boards.
December31,2006 about noon time minivan Dodge last in line awaiting for green light. SUV Dodge-Durango runs into minivan back door. Minivans back door got inside of minivan in about a foot.

Before I made my runnboard; Did check what was around. Plus I am a diver. Did "dive" under couple SPRINTERs with runnboards. All runnboards looks nice and "sussy"
I called my "Kamikadze wellcome"
Nik
p.s. I do attach my back platform:yell:

Attachments

unik

I called my "Kamikadze wellcome"
Nik
p.s. I do attach my back platform:yell:[/QUOTE]

2p.s.
I did customise U-hitch with adding step bamper.
To hide this I got Cargo-platform from Wmart ~60$
:professor: Now I am protected.

Mr. Kamikadze wellcome :bash::bash::bash::bash:

acvr4

my back platform
Hey Unik,
Do you have any pictures showing how you connected that hitch lower pictures ? I'm going to install a hitch on mine but have yet to get around to doing anything - buying/install it :smirk:

Where are the "get to together" pictures ?

Andy

jdcaples

Not Suitable w/220v Gen
:thinking:Why did you cover your tag? should i cover my tag when posting photos?
Covering unique identifiers speaks to privacy, more than edicate.

Is there a point to covering your license plate, given your phone number's on the (exceptionally fine looking!!!) van? :)

-Jon

bikerjoe

As fun as this sounds, we are talking about

1. taking time off of work
2. paying over $4.00 per gallon for fuel
3. absorbing the extra costs of food, hotels, etc

I'd love to attend, but alas, I'm a po' working man who can't afford a "road trip" like this. but you folks have fun!

In case anyone is wondering why a 2008 thread floated to the top. I wondered too.

I figured out that anyone adding their info to a poll brings the thread current. A new post is not needed.

:2cents: vic

NickConrad

I'd love to have a sprinter meet-up in the Chicago/Midwest area before it gets too cold. Message me if anyone else is interested!

HighPockets

Did they ever have a meet-up in Salado, Texas as mentioned on page 1? I dropped in by accident one time, took a picture of a naked lady down by the river :clapping: in bronze.:smilewink: I do think however that we would have to have more than one location for obvious reasons.

:thinking:Now here's an idea; have a chain event across the nation. Start on one coast and meet at a different place every weekend all the way to the other coast. There could be recognition for the van that made the most events and a bronze plaque for anyone who make the whole trip. Most people of course would only make 2 or 3 in their own area. Local hosts could recommend off the beaten path places to see (like Salado, Texas) on the way to the next event. The big decision would be whether or not we let turncoats who drive Transit vans now to attend :bounce:

Gene
north central Louisiana

Top Bottom