Crafter Gym

ctmcdaniel

Cross Member
As stupid simple as this is, this is the second attempt.

Its a two x four with a little foam padding on each end so it does not slip on the door tops, two rock rings choked around it.

Done!
P1010068.JPGP1010069.JPGP1010070.JPGP1010065.JPGP1010066.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems goofy to put that stress (180-200lbs I'm guessing) on the hinges...doubt they are designed for that. THen again might just be fine.

boardster

I spent over five years trying to figure out a good pull-up/chin-up bar rig for our Sprinter and never once thought of that. Let us know how the hinges hold up, and if they do I'm definitely there as soon as we get our replacement vehicle.

ctmcdaniel

Cross Member
I spent over five years trying to figure out a good pull-up/chin-up bar rig for our Sprinter and never once thought of that. Let us know how the hinges hold up, and if they do I'm definitely there as soon as we get our replacement vehicle.
Hey boardster-

It has been in use for weeks now no problems, just take down right after use so you don't forget and slam the doors.

lindenengineering

Bejezus
What is securing those pushbike in the van?
A 30 mph forward collision and what about the bikes "ticlking" you in the back of the head?
Dennis

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
Dennis,

This is a six year old thread resurrected by spam from a brand new forum member!

Keith.

Top Bottom