Scan Gauge in UK Spec T1N

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
Hi all,

I originally posted this request under 'Europe' but have had no responses so am trying again here as this area of the forum seems to get more traffic.

I have a UK spec late 2003 build 313CDi with the OM611 4 Cylinder engine. It has the round 14 pin diagnostic socket on the LH side below the dashboard which I believe pre-dates OBDll.
Will a ScanGauge ll work with this model by utilising an adaptor cable such as this Link?

Or is there any other gauge/diagnostic reader that anyone can recommend for use in this UK model?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Keith.

Cheyenne

UK 2004 T1N 313CDi
Thanks for the reply Murray.

Do you get the full range of parameter displays (eg %LOD) and ability to read and clear codes?

Thanks,
Keith.

NORTON

Yes, everything works,
It gave me a better indication as to drive ,keeping the revs up to work the engine in its best range and better fuel economy,
Roger [Sailquick] has nothing but praise for Scangauge and I agree.
murray

NORTON

Just to clarify, it takes an M/B specific diag tool to get all codes but other posters have been able to get some codes on the Scangauge 11.
I made a small alloy bracket and velcro'd it on the dash above the air louvreson the R/H side but find at night the reflection from the gauge is a pain when using the R/H rear view mirror.
Sailquik is the man to ask about Scangauge, maybe contact him via email.
murray

Top Bottom