Have Sprinter Will Travel Facebook Page

Chelsea

Hello fellow Sprinter enthusiasts. My husband and I drive a 2008 converted sprinter and are looking to connect via Facebook with others who use their sprinters for travel. I was sure something like this already existed but the only Sprinter Facebook pages I found were businesses selling RVs or conversion packages rather than regular folks like us. Please join the Have Sprinter Will Travel group to discuss travel tips, mechanics, and share conversion photos. Hope to see you there!

Chelsea

You're right pfflyer! I find I remember to check and post more often on Facebook so a presence there might be welcome as well.

nctrailseeker

Not much myself for Facebook....I know, I know, I'm the only one in the world without it, but anyway, show me the link, or create the "Have Sprinter Will Travel " group and I will join.

pfflyer

Have you already created the page? It may be the iPad but I looked and didn't see anything.

Chelsea

I am currently on the road as usual and will get the link to you when I get to a regular computer. I cannot see the link bar from my iPad. Stay tuned!

Chelsea

I believe you need to be a Facebook member already to find this page. Type in "Have Sprinter Will Travel" under the search friends area and you should be able to find it. Please let me know if you are a Facebook member and can't find it. Thanks!

Tom9054

Sorry Chelsea,
I started a little thread on this myself.
Shortly afterward some guy jumps in and gets all paranoid about Facebook being the government and yada-yada...
Wanted to explain, yet in the back of my head I could hear the wife telling me to choose my battles. Especially when battling 2 yr. old grand kids. :)

Top Bottom