BULBASOR Thanks You For Helping Him

BULBASOR

BULBASOR is very happy today. Yesterday he went to the dealer and they replaced the espar water heater behind the drivers headlight. Dan the Sprinter Service Writer said all the information you guys provided was very helpful.

Many of the other service writers had never heard of a diesel fired water heater in a car so when they drove BULBASOR up from Claudio's bay I jumped in the drivers seat, turned the wheel all the way to the left, and fired up the new espar unit. A crowd of people all gathered in front of BULBASOR because they wanted to feel the exhaust coming out of the little miniture muffler.

BULBASOR did not dis-appoint: Guys kept sticking thier hand under the little muffler an laughing and saying things like "look at that" and "have you ever seen anything like that?" said one guy who was there to pick up his Chrysler 300, (which had a NAG1 in it by the way) he said "what rumble strip?" One of the girl cashiers put her hand under the little muffler and when she felt the warm air coming out she giggled, "that tickles!"

Claudio thought we were all a buch of stupid idiots and was not happy that I had dried up the glow plug on the espar into a corroded mess because I NEVER gave it any desel fuel. (I thought fer sure I had used it at least once:rolleyes:)

They did not charge me foe anything. Daimler paid for everything, (or whomever owns the factory that built BULBASOR, I don't know any more).

Again, thank you all for your help. it did make a difference, especially the part numbers from Dr Abittenbinder and the diognostics from Seek.

Tanky Tanky
P.S. Richard: I'm trying to find a WOMBAT stuffed animal toy to hide in BULBASOR for my daughter for Valentines day. (I'm taking the girls to the desert).:thinking:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
1997 Steiff very rare, but can be found on eBay or get em down under,, silly boy a bit late for a scary Valentine
2923741270029532598Zmegzn_fs.jpg

Last edited:

BULBASOR

She said she likes the big fat furry one in the second movie. The first one was too scary and looks like he bites.

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
She said she likes the big fat furry one in the second movie. The first one was too scary and looks like he bites.
Well your the one that wanted to put the mischievous Wombat under her pillow, where she lies just to scare:eek: the poor lass out of her soul. Valentine? or did you mean Halloween :shhh:
Richard

BULBASOR

Hey, I forgot to ask, do WOMBATS go surfing? Whne the wombats come to Califorina they might want to go surfing. I think the wallabees came over for a vist once to try the waves but don't know nothin bout wombats.

Also,

That water heater works really really good. Can I make it do more things than just heat up water for UNIKs coffee?

I wonder if there is a way to run that thing with the engine off and make hot water for my shower too? (I have a propane powered water heater on board, but that's boring).

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Hey, I forgot to ask, do WOMBATS go surfing? Whne the wombats come to Califorina they might want to go surfing. I think the wallabees came over for a vist once to try the waves but don't know nothin bout wombats.

Also,

That water heater works really really good. Can I make it do more things than just heat up water for UNIKs coffee?

I wonder if there is a way to run that thing with the engine off and make hot water for my shower too? (I have a propane powered water heater on board, but that's boring).
Can a Wombat surf?
Answer Google it.
wombat_distribution.jpg
Richard
As for unics!! can I do other things, with that electric prod:eek:
Richard

BULBASOR

Where is tasmainia? I can't find it on the wombat map.

Why is the wombat standing on the WA? Is Tasmainia on the West End? I thought all the 'country folk' lived in the WA.

What's going on around here!

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Where is tasmainia? I can't find it on the wombat map.
Blind man walking
Tasmania is the "Rock" that supports!...the Australian Continent
What's Going on!...said Axel the frog?
If it was not for the "Rock"!... Australia would sink into oblivion

Why is the wombat standing on the WA? Is Tasmainia on the West End? I thought all the 'country folk' lived in the WA.

Wombats territorial grounds! have diminished since white mans intervention:thumbdown: into it's territorial habitats.
Tasmania being under heavy vegetation with it's protected forests contained with-in National Parks =Stand Down =No go areas and surrounding oceans, results in History standing still many undiscovered specie yet to to surface..most have horns :rolleyes:

What's going on around here!
It's winter time up in your end!... and it's Summer-Time down under,your Sprinters are not 4x4 to play upon the winter grounds abound, and I'm in the mood for playing games with the American folk who nibble on my line.
We call it fishin':tongue:
Richard
tasdevil23dfs.jpg

unik

Also,

Yes,BULBASOR
I do have a soliution:professor::shhh:
But first I need thechnical advise:thinking:
What alternator I shall use for my byke-pedal-recombent-exersise machine:idunno:
On my Sprintor I have 150Amps:thinking: Shall I go onto 270Amps
I am not mucho elektrician-edukated:idunno:
i am good MB machanicel,even for a year2005 did has Chrisler-Town@Country. It was little and nice :) but Sprintor broke my heart :)
Please be a Friend ask your neighbor SikWan:bow:,,He has PH:professor:Degree in electronics
Tallib-balbaniya is too far and some where below and under:thumbdown:.
And I have herard on a News, They have a war:cry: with WOMBS/BOMS, :cry:or whatever They call this creaches.

Last edited:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Yes HOBART TASMANIA Not HOBART USA
Unics off the show He's looking at the middle East of Middle earth No wars on wombats down under they are our national treasure Mind you we could use them to Nuke the tallyband:lol:
SGT Wombat would soon root out Lin-Sin=Barbon and his crew, real quick .
NO cave deep enough to hide away in, when Wombat and his hairy nosy crew are on the loose.
Mind you we did offer them to George! But he did not want to pay for rental truck to clean up Winnerapoo droppings..wombats Vere fussy with Territorial grounds .

If you have problems with no co-operative neighbor's hire a Hairy Nosed combat = WOMBAT
Now how can we keep Unic! out of the Main electrical grid:thinking:
Richard

BULBASOR

Womabat Combat would be very much welcome even to GW 'cause Texas don't like the 'lems. (Him being a practicing in-fi-del an all). They helped dig out those guys in the Asiatic Pacific Campaign when Dad was trying to land his LST when the Marshal Islands were crawling with unfriendlies.

Womabat Wombat WOMBATS GO!:clapping:

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Womabat Combat would be very much welcome even to GW 'cause Texas don't like the 'lems. (Him being a practicing in-fi-del an all). They helped dig out those guys in the Asiatic Pacific Campaign when Dad was trying to land his LST when the Marshal Islands were crawling with unfriendlies.

Womabat Wombat WOMBATS GO!:clapping:
Heck BULBASOR your digging big time wombat hole into Historic warfare back to 1942 -44
which brings you back to another thread ...Quote Why am I the only person on earth that can only speak one language..or something like that.American Indians, Navajo Code Talkers: World War II Fact Sheet
Thats when the Navajo were using local language to stop the yellow peril of the rising sun from breaking into radio conversations to see what we were up to.
US Marines used Navajo code Australian-ANZAC diggers, we used aboriginal.jibaroo and jabaroo diggarooo, didgereidoo, buggerujack:smilewink: and bush telegraph! using Boomerang secret weapon, all coded:thinking: totally confused everyone including G Marshall Better leave GW out of that one he has university degree:popcorn:
Now back to the mystic roaming hairy Southern-nosed-wombat...Southern-nosed-Wombat are hairier! because of colder climate, they migrate through many corridors burrowed by descendants of long ago, to all places central from "Middle Earth" currently in Switzerland on a promotional tour.
Hang about how come you have such an interest in our wombats:shifty:, W.B.. ain't going to steal this one, we have full copyright protection on our Aussie wombats
PS boomerangs and the flying doctor service don't mix, according to the local witch-doctor
Richard
wombatswitzerland.jpg
Both spoken otherside of the mouth:D
Wombats2 (Large).jpg

Last edited:

unik

Yes HOBART TASMANIA Not HOBART USA
Unics off the show He's looking at the middle East of Middle earth No wars on wombats down under they are our national treasure Mind you we could use them to Nuke the tallyband:lol:
SGT Wombat would soon root out Lin-Sin=Barbon and his crew, real quick .
NO cave deep enough to hide away in, when Wombat and his hairy nosy crew are on the loose.
Mind you we did offer them to George! But he did not want to pay for rental truck to clean up Winnerapoo droppings..wombats Vere fussy with Territorial grounds .

If you have problems with no co-operative neighbor's hire a Hairy Nosed combat = WOMBAT
Now how can we keep Unic! out of the Main electrical grid:thinking:
Richard
Hmm,:thinking:
shall I instal electrical execution system on my seat/chear:bash:?

Altered Sprinter

Happy Little Vegemite
Hmm,:thinking:
shall I instal electrical execution system on my seat/chear:bash:?
Don't you dare with out asking for seeks assistance as executioner:smilewink:
I mean where will we be if you cook the swiverling seat?
Or maybe a transportation back to Transylvania as frankinstines bride in a local ambo from down under=six foot under:laughing:
16_1024.jpg
Richard

Top Bottom