Wiper Blades Don't Fit Right

terra_firma

hmmm, don't have a costco membership or one close by. Does anyone have feedback on the rain x ones? Are the bosch ones just crappy?

glasseye

I installed the Bosch ones and they were no better than any other I've tried. The driver's side in particular skipped and chattered just like the cheapest ones I've used. Waset of money. :bash:

israndy

2007 LTV Serenity
You can also just buy RainX the windshield spray, it will make the glass so smooth to moisture that the wipers will be quiet. I did have RainX, but have gone back to Costco as I have LOTS of vehicles to replace wipers on, so every 2 years I just buy the whole group when they are on sale at CostCo.

-Randy

s_honeyman

2006 140" T1N
So, I capped off my pretty good build day today with attempting to change the wiper blades and just failing miserably. I ruined both sets of the little metal stents that go inside the replacement rubber wipers. I could install remote lock, second row of seating, and audio system on this project but the wipers got me ?

Does anyone know if you can buy replacement stents?? You know the things, the little metal strips inside the wiper rubber?

There are like three different items on the dodge parts catalogue listed as "wiper blades" so I don't know which one it could be. https://www.moparpartsgiant.com/par... VAN)&partNumbers=WBF00022AA&diagram=i2127380

Sounds like other folks have found whole replacement mechanisms to be suitable though like Costco folks are mentioned. So may be easier to just switch the whole set. Let me know if any ideas

Save yourself the aggravation and just buy some complete wiper blade assemblies. Replacing the rubber refills may save some money, but the easy answer is complete blade assemblies.

Keep the new unused refill for a second attempt once the complete wiper blade rubber goes bad. (You will have those good metal strips to try again.)

:2cents: vic

Top Bottom