Headliner plastic snaps 2012

Cloud9

Hi, new here. I have a 2012 Crew that Im trying to insulate the lid. I've broken a fair amount of the plastic snaps that hold the headliner to the frame. Subzero weather here. Any sources for these clips?
Thanks

I picked up a dozen from the local Dodge dealer. They may have to get them from a dist center so call first. Stock Code 05125569AA

JN3n

I can't find these on my Dodge parts site. Can someone give me the MBZ part number ?

socal John

The MB part number is A 008 988 09 18 which is above the stock number in the photo. Do a search on "Mercedes 0089880918" and you will find all kinds of sources for the clip, including on-line sellers. The "A" prefix is not necessary do to the fact that all parts start with "A". Some of the on-line Mercedes Dealers heavily discount the MB list prices.

JN3n

Thanks , I went to dodge parts online and found them for 82 cents each. Went to the nut and bolt distributor here in Reno and they were less than that .. I bought a bunch of them to do the walls and headliner in my sprinter.
Oh Yea , The dodge dealer here in town wanted $ 1.80 each !

Cloud9

Ok one more.....the plastic caps with the wide face used to hold the rear panel at the very back? I did one of them in too.

Top Bottom