Best battery you've experienced with your t1n

Donphillipe

Necrothread!
I've always been puzzled why anyone gets on the Necrothread bandwagon. Getting stuck in the mud is always most relevant to those who become stuck for the first time. And regardless of how many of their peers have had that experience and discussed it before, the topic of being "stuck" will return as a new and relevant topic to those who encounter it.

The landscape of battery manufacturers and the changes I've seen in my my own lifetime would demand that this topic remain alive and active, and I would assume the span of relevance to be as long as manufacturers and performance curves can change and as long as they are making batteries that fail; then this remains quite the relevant topic.

Therefore in contrast I say "long live the battery discussion thread" and let's think of closing it when all that's left for a choice is a small atomic module to replace all our batteries and we all purchase them online with the little rolling wheels that allow us to select year, make and model and from that, the module is delivered to our front door.

Top Bottom