2007 and up service manual

vixentd

I have just successfully uploaded my manual to my smart phone. I use and iphone, but it will also upload to a android phone. Was going to add it to my post but can not figure out how to edit my post.

wmlog

I have a CD - DaimlerChrysler Corporation Dodge 2006 VA (2006 & Earlier) Sprinter Service Manual 81-370-06070CD with material applicable to all VA Sprinters. The Service Manual has 1458 pages, including wiring diagrams, the body section has 312 pages, the chassis section has 94 pages, the powertrain section has 292 pages, and the transmission section has 144 pages. I have collected a number of other VA applicable documents, also, and can provide them on a CD. Using the Service Manual is like looking up material in a hard copy shop manual - all pages can be readily printed out in a .pdf format.

I have another CD - Dodge Techauthority Publication 2007 VB (2007 & Later) Sprinter Service Manual 81-370-07070CD with material applicable to all (2007 & later) VB Sprinters. This Service Manual is the same data that the Sprinter Technician refers to on his computer at the repair shop. I have collected a number of other VB applicable documents, also, and can provide them on a CD. All pages of the service manual or the wiring diagrams can be readily printed out.

Please PM me to discuss the availability of this material at a very reasonable cost.

:thumbup:

I had some problems with the Service Manual on the NCV3 (VB) Sprinters CD working (it drove my nuts for some time), but I discovered that my laptop had updated from Internet Explorer 10 to 11, causing a conflict. I backed off IE11 and went back to IE10 and the CD works just fine.

PM me if interested to discuss the availability of this material at a very reasonable cost.

:thumbup:

Last edited:

vixentd

I have spent days converting the 2007 and up service manual to a format that will work on any computer. It will work on any Windows or Macintosh computer as well as any phone, Android or Apple. I wanted to be able to have access to the manual any time when I was travelling etc. I have now installed it on my ipad. I do not want any shop working on my vehicle without the proper manual to follow.
I will be away for a few weeks so you many not get a response until the first week of July.

PM if you would like further info.

Mike454

I too would like a copy of that cd
Do you have a way to send the file.
I guess what i mean is there a way to purchase it the get instant access to it.
Or will it run from the disc?

Last edited:

vixentd

The advantage of having it converted is to upload it to a small usb thumbdrive and keeping it on your keychain. That way any garage can work on your vehicle with the correct manual by just plugging in the USB thumbdrive.

flman

Roadrunner, Genius of Birds ALWAYS WINS! NO FAILS!
The advantage of having it converted is to upload it to a small usb thumbdrive and keeping it on your keychain. That way any garage can work on your vehicle with the correct manual by just plugging in the USB thumbdrive.
And what do we need to do to purchase a copy of the converted file from you?

It would be nice to not have to start wincrap, wait for it to slowly load, have virus and malware attacks, wait for the virus blockers to start, get the stupid active X prompt, when I could you run it right of my Xubuntu partition on my Shop thinkpad.

PS, don't forget who uploaded the CD ISO here on another thread. :whistle:

Last edited:

vixentd

The reason I went the other way, was to be able to use the manual on the road. I keep it on my phone as well, and on a small usb thumbdrive on my keychain. Any problems I give my keys and with the manual to any shop and they can work on it. Going the other way works fine if you are only going to work on it at home on your computer.

Also if you have an ipad or notepad you can run it with the method I have. The program I have now is pdf based.

The actual manual is over 11,000 pages.

This manual does not run on a virtual machine. It will run on any mac, PC, tablet or phone.

If interested can also email direct
vixentd@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Lizard 1

Got mine from Vixentd and was smooth, fast and emailed me a link that allowed me to download quick. Worth every penny and honestly, cheaper than I think he could sell it for. Great having members that help out and are getting us what we need without gouging us.

vixentd

Re: 2007 and up service manual for any phone, computer etc.

If interested send me an email and I can send you a sample of the service manual that will work on any phone ( apple or android) any tablet or computer.

The handiest feature is to keep on a thumbdrive or flash drive on the keychain, that way any mechanic or shop will have instant access to the factory manual.

vixentd@gmail.com

lindenengineering

Re: 2007 and up service manual for any phone, computer etc.

If interested send me an email and I can send you a sample of the service manual that will work on any phone ( apple or android) any tablet or computer.

The handiest feature is to keep on a thumbdrive or flash drive on the keychain, that way any mechanic or shop will have instant access to the factory manual.

vixentd@gmail.com
These days any decent shop fixing cars for profit should have access to a comprehensive workshop info system. We subscribe to three such systems.
Remember part of the diagnosis charge before you dive in like a Kamikaze wielding wrench is to check previous service records (if available) repair history, incidences by the trade with reports on a specific problem, look at repair fixes & updates modifications/supercessions /reflashes etc) .
Only then can you formulate a proforma invoice to fix the problem with accurate costings to the customer.
Dennis

Top Bottom