Dash, sterep, speaker REMOVAL?

Benw82

2003 T1N
is there a write up or picture on how to take the dash apart?
i cant figure out how to take the console out to add more switches. i can see a screw that's way under there that i cant remove.
also how do you safetly remove the stereo and the speakers?
thanks!

hulagun

Haulin' A** since 1974
is there a write up or picture on how to take the dash apart?
i cant figure out how to take the console out to add more switches. i can see a screw that's way under there that i cant remove.
also how do you safetly remove the stereo and the speakers?
thanks!
What year and model? :idunno:

I did a search from the blue bar above for you. Autostaretx (Dick) was kind enough to post the instructions here.

https://sprinter-source.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19005&highlight=remove+switch+panel

There is a cost to you for my search. As payment you must now take the time to add your vehicle info (at least the model year) to your signature or details. That way we will never need to ask again what you own.

Here's how to do it.

Add your vehicle info to all your posts automatically!!!!!It will help you to get answers. Thank you.

The most direct method is probably in your "Details".
After you are logged in click on "Private Messages" in the upper right corner.
On the left side under "Your Profile" click on "Edit your Details".
Scroll down to the "Custom User Title" box.
Click in that box and type the information.
Scroll down to the "Save Changes" box. Click on that and you are done.

The other place is in your "Signature".
Click on "Private Messages" in the upper right.
On the left look for "Setting and Options".
Click on "Edit Signature".
Scroll down to the text box which looks like what you use to add a post to the forum. Type in the information you want.
Scroll down to "Preview Signature". If the preview looks like what you want, scroll down to "Save Signature", click on that and you're done.

Have fun. vic

Top Bottom