now i know there pants!!

thunderider

this van is giving me loads!! i did a thread about my head gasket,so its blown as the water system is preasureising,my problem being,i took it in to an engine reconners to do head gasket they had it for days,the called me to say the injectors had seized in the only way to get them out was to break them all,so thats another £350 to my bill,then he said this will wreck the head,so another head will be needed,also recons this would need a new timing cover as this would get broke too....so all in all over a £1000 to do the job,so may as well find a recon motor if about the same price,but i am wondering what merc cars have the same engine as the vans,also alittle concerning is the van cuts out ,atleast once aday,like on motorways,edc light then cuts out,maybe air in the fuel line?.....iv drove nearly 2000,000 and this is the first van thats ever blown a head gasket.....also seems to be a magnet for screws and nails!!:yell:

thunderider

i dont ask for much in life...im a simple man....just a reliable van...i dont think a sprinter would even do 2 million miles!!:laughing:

Top Bottom