New Jersey Sprinter Service?

Rynski05

Hello,

Im new to this forum and I have a question.

Besides going to dealerships for service and repair, are their any service centers I can go to in north new jersey to service my sprinters? it would be a plus if i could find a service center that can take more than one at a time if need be.

NYC SPRINTERS

Hello,

Im new to this forum and I have a question.

Besides going to dealerships for service and repair, are their any service centers I can go to in north new jersey to service my sprinters? it would be a plus if i could find a service center that can take more than one at a time if need be.
i don't know about Jersey but there is a good place in Brooklyn,NY 5 min from Verrazano bridge. Blast auto 2764 stillwell ave Brooklyn,NY many people with sprinters go here good place not expensive and good mechanics that know what they are doing!

GregT

08 2500 170 Ext Crew
Campbell Freightliner is a big dealership that sells and services Sprinters. I purchased my van there. Located at 180 Talmadge Road, Edison, NJ 732-907-6150

JonOfTheJungle

Campbell freightliner gave me the highest quote of the three dealerships I went to for my as-yet-unresolved transmission nightmare: $9,000, and it had the most extra parts on the list (lines, radiator, etc.). They quoted me around 5,000 over the phone, then switched it up after I got towed in. I limped it back out of there. Place looks REALLY shiny and expensive all around. They're just another dealer, but with bigger rigs and bigger bills.

PJinNJ

Oxford Tire and Auto. Outstanding people and work. Just had my entire chassis, brakes, and all fluids and filters replaced. I highly recommend them. Brian and crew can be contacted at 908-689-6882

Top Bottom