Plaza Motors, MB, St Louise, MO

230321a

Plaza Collision Repair
11820 Lackland Road, Saint Louis, MO 63146-4206 (314) 301-1704 ‎ plazamotors.com
While traveling across country I had my first service on our 2010 Freightliner, cargo, 2500. Plaza Collision Repair is where the Sprinter was serviced by a qualified, I emphases, qualified Technion. It was a step back in time to be able to go in the service area and speak to the man doing the work. A renewed experience to have my questions answered without the translator, Service Writer. Thanks again Plaza, for employing qualified honest people.:clapping:

Klove

Kdog
Thanks for kind review. Too often folks don't bother commenting about a positive experience. Please know you're appreciated. Bill Heitz is the tech your comments addressed. I've worked with Bill for over 15 years and he truly is someone who cares. He enjoys the direct interaction with the customer and certainly understands Sprinters being used for commercial use. Plaza has had the Sprinter franchise since January of 2010. A direct, honest approach is a common thread. We're here to help! Thanks again.:thumbup:

viewmaster

In case someomne from Plaza is checking this.
Can you do maintenance and warranty (chassis) repairs on my 2012 Winnebago View?
I just purchased it a few weeks ago and would rather have it done at a Mercedes dealer rather than the RV dealer..maintenance, that is.
Thanks
Charles Meyer
Meyer Honda
O'Fallon IL

230321a

In case someomne from Plaza is checking this.
Can you do maintenance and warranty (chassis) repairs on my 2012 Winnebago View?
I just purchased it a few weeks ago and would rather have it done at a Mercedes dealer rather than the RV dealer..maintenance, that is.
Thanks
Charles Meyer
Meyer Honda
O'Fallon IL
You will find your answere here: http://www.crevecoeur.mbsprinterdealer.com/service, Call and ask to speak to Bill Heitz, explain to him which conversion you have.:thumbup: If I lived one State away from St Louise, Mo, I would not go to another Sprinter technition.

Last edited:

Top Bottom