Stay away from Mercedes of South Charlotte !!!!!!

Knorman

Took 2004 dodge sprinter into dealership for minor things to be repaired. Was informed of a transmission leak and was told the repair cost. They performed the repair on the 9 pin connector then informed me the transmission would not shift out of first now. The new repair cost would now be at least 1,800( for a valve body) to maybe a 6,500 ( for a transmission.) I told them I didn't have any problem with it shifting when I took it in and asked what they did to make this happen. They tried to put the blame on me and so I had it towed to Christopher Trucks in Greenville S.C. They were completely professional,scanned the codes and found a bad electronic control plate. They had the van repaired quickly and reasonably. So if you need sprinter service and are near or in my case 2 hours away then Christopher Trucks is the place to go.

correllbil

2002 Freightliner 3500
Knorman, I didn't see your post until after I tried to get Mercedes of South Charlotte to do the recall on my sprinter. They wouldn't do it because it wasn't branded Mercedes. I also tried the Freightliner repair service in Charlotte but they were completely booked up. They recommend the Freightliner Shop in Columbia but I decided to take it to Christopher Trucks in Greenville. Took it in today. It ran fine down the interstate. I was able to maintain 70 for most of the way except for the longer hills.

Billy C.
York, SC

Top Bottom